Ryan & Ashley: Day After

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 | |

I truly owe my passion for photography to my dear friend Abby. She is truly amazing! (You can check her fabulous work at http://abiqblog.com). A few months ago she graciously allowed me to second shoot a day after session with Ryan and Ashley in downtown Pasadena. After the shoot, I drove home with the windows rolled down singing on the top of my lungs and I could not stop smiling. It was a day I will truly never forget. Abby thank you for your encouragement, your friendship and your love. I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend like you. 








2 comments:

Abigail Q said...

Ohhh I love the one of her in the doorway!

Citizensofbeauty.com said...

these look so great. i cant wait to see more. i am really excited for you + this new found passion. very few people do things they love for a living. it is so rad that you have found one of those things and are this good at it starting out. Ezra